75100385

I recently purchased 9 tickets through travel trolley

I recently purchased 9 tickets through travel trolley for Saudi for march 2016. Within 24 hours I realised there was a spelling mistake in 2 of the names. I had added 2 M instead of 1.
I notified them straightaway over the phone and it was agreed they would cha he it with a charge which I accepted. The conversation with them happens on 29 September. We are now on the 8 october and neither tra El trolley or Saudi hv rectified the errro. For the past few days I am being passed around via emails by one saying speak to Saudi and the other saying SPK to Traveltrolley.
I am so confused it is simple spelling mistake that needs to be corrected Nd it is an sticker plus I hv agreed to the costs pls advise how can I get this sorted with them
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Which country are the agents based in please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Travel trolley is UK based and ABTA/ATOL protected. Saudi is an airline so I suppose based everywhere. Our tickets were booked through travel trolley

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
So they are taking too long to change and reissue a ticket?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its been over a week and by now 15 emails have gone back and forth. Saudi refers us to travel from!ey and Travel Trolley refer us to them. They have all been copied into the email. They both are agreeing that correction can be done but they both are saying the other party is responsible to do it but no one is doing the correction

I am lost

I have agreed to pay the additional charges of 95.00 to get the name corrected but still nothing happened and additional payment nt taken

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - well it is the agent that needs to instruct the airline.
So Travel Trolley needs to be telling Saudi that they need to amend it. That should resolve it, if not then you can complain to ABTA as they can resolve it for you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No thanks