UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I want to ask how can a lawyer from an eu country aquaier

Customer Question

Hi I want to ask how can a lawyer from an eu country aquaier from UK for personal details such as Nino, bank account statement, work contract and address of a person who is not a UK citizen but is working legally in the UK. Is there any legal form for this to be given to that later if the person don't want to share this information?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am afraid these details cannot be acquired without the person's consent unless the lawyer obtains a court order in the UK courts authorising him to obtain such details from the banks directly or from the government authorities in the UK.Hope this helps