ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I am divorced, I have daughter14 years and son8 years.

Hello, I am divorced, I have daughter14 years and son8 years. I take care of my kids in my house. But my daughters behaviour start to be aggressive and violent, I decided send her temporary to stay in fathers house for she calm down. Yesterday night, my daughter online text other girl, I don't know what, but that's girls mum asked on a phone to stop my daughter doing that. I tried to contact my daughter and her father- nobody answered, I went to them middle night asking for solve that problem, because that women asked to stop her immediately and I don't know how serious problem was. And after they opened the door I told that is a problem about my daughter, the father of daughter call me names and close the door. I don't know what I suppose to do, can I leave my daughter to live for longer there. I don't know a law about responsibly of divorced parents.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my email is:***@******.*** Thank you for advance, Airida Vaitiekiene
You are perfectly entitled to leave your daughter with her father for longer if you think that she needs time out or time to settle. You both have parental responsibility for her and as such this is perfectly appropriate. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.