12826847

I have a Miele upright Power Plus (Cat and Dog) purchased

Customer Question

I have a Miele upright Power Plus (Cat and Dog) purchased about 5 years ago. It has lost suction. The bag is virtually empty. The easily removable tubing is clear. The underneath part where the rollers are is clear. But I cannot work out how to remove the tubing lower down near the motor to check that part of the machine for blockage. Can you please tell me or point me to a video to show me how?

I asked this well over an hour ago and have paid you. Can I please have an answer?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Adam

Thank you for your reply but I think I will have to take the cleaner to a repair person - the solution is obviously not as simple as I hoped it would be!

I would be grateful therefore if you would cancel my question and arrange for a refund.

Many thanks,

Carole