75100385

I have an urgent question... i have an injunctive hearing

Customer Question

hi i have an urgent question... i have an injunctive hearing in a few weeks, however, a bankruptcy petition is listed for mention before then,, how can i make sure nothing happens until after my injunctive hearing.. please let me know its urgent. i dont want to be made bankrupt.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Can you better explain the situation. What does the injunctive proceedings concern? What is the subject matter of the injunction? How does this relate to the bankruptcy? How much do you owe the bankruptcy creditor? Would it be possible to pay off or do a deal with the bankruptcy creditor? Do you owe a lot of debts, such that going bankrupt would be a good idea?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well ive been fraudulenty misrepresentation and f. concealment. a solr dealt with a letter of offer for my partner and sent it to another for ind advice for me, he knew it was already in litigation. i signed the guarantee. it was false doc. and the solr had already dealt with the breached contract himself previously.whcih was in lit at the same time.and also other guarantees were signed without any legal advice. im going down for debts of my partner who concealed and i signed under influence. i really need a barrister, but theres none to take pro bono.the guarantee was purporting to purchase, when the contract was already breached and in litigation. i signed guarantees under duress. theyre hearing bankruptcy alongside my injunctive.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you please confirm if you got the question thanks. Theres a lot of assets and debts involved.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you.

What is it you would like to ask or know please?