13262538

My son married a Phillipino lady and they have two children

Customer Question

My son married a Phillipino lady and they have two children and one adopted child.
They all are naturalised British. The lady has told my son she wants a Divorce. She has
taken no steps to obtain this. She lives in the same house and sleeps in the same bed
but dose but dose not talk. My son works but has yo get all meals for the children after
work. She has taken a holiday on her own. Dhe has applied for accommodation from the Council without success.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the children and who owns the current home?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The children are all girls and are aged 14, 10 and 7. The oldest is hers by a previous relationship in the Philipines and has not been officially adopted by my son.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Who owns the current home?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son owns the current home on a mortgage.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?