13262538

Clare, I wanted to know if the mexican courts can have me

Hi Clare, I wanted to know if the mexican courts can have me extradited to mexico from my home in England if the Mexican court sides with her again and says it is a criminal under abandonment as I have missed some payments due to seeking employment andthe ones I have made were not the amount they ordered. Also I was told that in the Uk that they would only make you pay according to what would be deemed correct in the UK?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiYour only risk is financial - you will not be extradited but going back to Mexico would not be wiseI am sorry but as I said the Uk will only enforce the amount they think you can afford to pay (which will indeed reflect the Uk rates) BUT the unpaid balance WILL accrue as arrears and they will still enforce thatClare