12826847

My ex partner is taking our little girl to stay overnight at

My ex partner is taking our little girl to stay overnight at his partners house against my wishes. Where do I stand with this?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid you cannot prevent him doing this. If this is a long standing relationship the court would want him to introduce her to his partner and there is no reason to this she is at risk there so there would be no objection to overnight stay if he has overnight contact anyway. I'm afriad that if a court order has been secured by him, your wishes are no longer the concern. The issue is the welfare of your daughter and the court would be of the view that is improved by contact with her father and engagement with his partner and his family. Can I clarify anything for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can I refere it back to court to state that my daughter is to only stay @ his house when he has contact?? Baring in mind I do not no this partner nor do I no where she lives? Thank you

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You can always go back to court but they are not going to restrict this just because you don't like it Im afraid. He is under no obligation to allow you to meet her or disclose her address.
If this hadn't gone to court order you may have had more control but I'm afraid the downside of court orders is that all control is lost. It comes down to the court who will not be interested in your feelings.
The welfare of your daughter is the concern.