12826847

What is public interest?

Customer Question

What is public interest?
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you describe the situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am doing an LLM in Medical Law. I have to answer the question:
'When does public interest justify breaching patient confidentiality?'
Henry
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not very happy with what I paid £37 for. I will wait another 12 hours & if no satisfaction, I will cancel the request.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer.
Can I ask - do you still require assistance?
Kind Regards
Caroline