75100385

I have sent copies of form su07 council tax healthy bank statement

Customer Question

I have sent copies of form su07 council tax healthy bank statements civil service pension and DWP letter and HMRC self assessment tax paid letter ALL copies. WILL COPIES DO.
Inviting indian citizen for tourist visa. She is self employed and pays tax. Thanks in advance.
UK CITIZEN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Scan COPIES ONLY of form SU7 and other docs sent.(not original). She wants to visit me to UK for less than three months. I have income from Pensions and Rental lncome £26K per annum and savings over 100k Will copies be accepted for her general visitor visas. Any other means to Visit uk?? ie showing proof in.original at ARRIVAL at uk Airport to immigration officers.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please let.me know if SCAN COPIES are ok when applying for general visitor VISAS to UK for 3 months. Friend to stay at my place in uk.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
Yes, scans or certified copies will be ok,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/