ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Can i claim parental responsibility sons ashes They

can i claim parental responsibility for my sons ashes They say he left a will putting them in charge of his affairs and assets I am not interested in asset all i want to do is scatter his ashes as he requested
The ashes are very different from the assets. The right to possess the ashes is likely to be “the executor of the funeral (not necessarily the executor of the will, or whoever was at the charge of the funeral” or basically the person whom has the contract with the funeral director. The ashes are not an asset they are the person - your son. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They told us as they are the executoners of the will that they had power of attorny so we stepped aside because of this