75100385

I ordered a flip mobile phone on 1 St October from P & L Consultancy

I ordered a flip mobile phone on 1 St October from P & L Consultancy Ltd and I have not received the goods or a refund. I have e mailed several times, but the mail is returned stating address not recognised. How can I obtain a refund . Can you help ? ***@******.***
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon
I explained that it is impossible to contact this firm. I tried after the goods did not arrive. After a week. I asked if the firm had ceased trading. If so I have probably lost the £33.
How did you pay them?
You have rated bad service - what else do you want to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I paid P & L CONSULTANCY TO Pay Pal with a Visa card. It shows on my bank statement on 1 st October as the firms name not Ph Pal. Shall I forward you the e mail saying that I should contact the setter not Pay Pal. From Irene
Did you pay via Paypal?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. I paid via Pay Pal
Then you should raise a claim via Paypal. You have I think 90 days to do this. If you are outside the period you can issue a small claim against Paypal but using them as Defendant.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have e mailed Pay Point net and I am waiting to see what they say in their reply.. Pay Pal state that they are not responsible.
Paypal are, they paid the merchant and are therefore liable.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I e mailed Pay pal but they have not replied.
I asked you if P & L Consultancy are still trading but you have not replied to this question.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If it is the below people then yes
Name & Registered Office:
P & L CONSULTANCY LTD
3 THE MEWS RUSSLEY PARK
BAYDON
MARLBOROUGH
WILTSHIRE
SN8 2JY
Company No. 03852900
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex. Thank you for the information. I will write to them and hope for a reply.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to have been able to assist.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my member ship. Why as.more money taken without my permission. Do not take more cash.