13262538

Can i still apply owed to me from 12 years

Customer Question

Can i still apply for maintenance owed to me from 12 years ago ?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhen was the Court Order made and why have you not enforced it before now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

1986

Was it for Spouse or child maintenance?How much is owed and why have you not enforced it before now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Child maintenance and my x partner has tried to contact my Daughter .He amicably agreed to carry on paying maintenance , whilst my Daughter went to College for two years , i got nothing ! I had to have two jobs to put her through College and i feel , why should he reap the benefits of my Daughter now , when hes never done anything for her in her life ? My Daughter doesnt want to know him . If it wasnt for my parents , i wouldnt have survived . He used to pay me £15.00 per week , wich was an attachment of earnings . My Daughter is now 29 . I havent enforced it before , because , he has never made contact . But i feel , what right does he have to make contact now ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You havent answered my reply ?

My apologies for the delay.In addition I am sorry that you feel my service was bad meaning that I get no credit for my time and which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refundWhen and why did the payment via an attachment Order stop?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Because you didnt answer my question and still havent . it states it was a weeks trial for free . So im not paying £30.00 .

That is fine - but to answer your question I do need to know when and why the payments from his earnings stopped
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2003 .

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
Why did they stop?