75100385

I want to self publish a book (on agriculture in Europe) and

I want to self publish a book (on agriculture in Europe) and to include in it some graphical data (essentially re-designed graphs) from company brochures, websites etc. I also have various other quotes and facts in there. Is there a copyright restriction on using this information in this manner? If so is there a means of addressing it? I'm in the UK.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Will you be crediting the source please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes I can do I an either credit the source of the graph or the sources credited in their graph or supplement the information with my own and credit both. The sources are fairly generic things like 'press' and 'eurostat'

Then yes you can use this, but you MUST credit the source.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi thanks for coming back, assume you mean the source as in the drawer of the graph rather than the source cited by the graph.