ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have sent my British nationality application to Liverpool

I have sent my British nationality application to Liverpool office from 1st April 2015, i.e more than six months now and i didn't receive any response either a confirmation/ acknowledge of receipt or any action.
what shall i do. please advice.
Regards,
Tarek
Have you tried to contact them at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have only sent them a letter ten days ago. still no response at all.

Firstly, it is sadly not uncommon for them to take more than 6 months to resolve these issues - it is very sensible of you to chase them - either by letter or phone (keep copies of all your communications with them). I would suggest if possible trying to call them. The other option to chase is to get a letter sent to them from the local MP. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

After six month and three weeks, I have received a letter from them requesting my biometric data which i have completed in the post office. Is this the start or the end of the process and what is the expected anticipated time to give me final answer of my citizenship application.

It is normally the start of the process. This really ought to have been provided with the application