13262538

I have a will that has been signed by myself and partner but

Customer Question

I have a will that has been signed by myself and partner but we have not had it witnessed it was signed over a year ago
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.If it is not witnessed then the Will i snot valid - and indeed Joint Wills are rarely a good idea.Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was drawn up by a professional so if I were to get it witnessed if the date is over a year on is that ok
Is it actually a Joint Will - one Will for the both of you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A joint will

Was it actually a solicitor who drew it up - did he or she explain the problems of having such a Will?