12826847

HiI have just received the proceeds of the sale of the FMH,

Customer Question

HiI have just received the proceeds of the sale of the FMH, coupled with this There was an interim charging order placed on my beneficial interest of the property. In selling the property the claimant removed the restriction from land registry to allow the sale.My amount owing to the claimant was significantly more than the proceeds left after repayment to mortgage company and fees, etc.I received a cheque today from my solicitor for the proceeds.My understanding is that if there had been sufficient proceeds after the payment of fees and mortgage, etc in my beneficial assets to the value of the claimants charge, then this would have been paid to them by my solicitor.My question is that as I am currently paying ccj imposed via the claimant that I may hold the funds received and either do nothing and continue to pay ccj or I am required to offer/ negotiate a lower sum or do nothing. Can they pursue me in any other way than the current ccj. RegardsChris
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please continue to search please, I have been a little surprised by the lack of response.
Chris
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,