Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I invested money in InRisbonds. I was given a user name and

I invested money in InRisbonds. I was given a user name and password ***** didn't work,I phoned again and was given another password. I have phoned several times since but nobody answers.What can I do to speak to you or anyone?
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
How much money did you send to them? Do you have a company name or registered address for them? Are they based in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I invested £25,000 +£2,000 premium. the name is***** CENTRE, Alphinbrook road,EXETER, UK. also thier phone is 01392 914018. there is also a FCA number695238
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
You need to write to the address they have provided by Recorded Delivery to state that as they are not answering the phone you have lost faith in them and that if they do not either refund your money or otherwise contact you within 7 days you will report them to the Fiancial Services Authority and bring a claim in the County Court to recover your losses.
If they do not respond then you need to do just that.
If you have any further questions please do ask.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the original form that i filled at the
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
I don't think that you finished that sentence? What further would you like to know?