Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I have lived with a man 7 months he was very controlling

Customer Question

I have lived with a man for 2yrs 7 months he was very controlling I lost all my funichure as he wanted nothing from my life wand was not able to keep anything from a previous marriage. He had affairs and has now made me move out he has put in April this year £10.000 pounds into my bank to hide it as he has with other people as he is being taken to court by his ex wife for 450.000 which she was instilled to.
I am living with my 10yr old son back at my parents they need to move to a bungalow I have nothing but the money which he is demanding he also is stalking me while with this other women please do I have to give it back as my son and I do not even own a cup.
Thank you I do need help as I am very frightened of him.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
were you married?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No living together
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like resonse please today
If you think that he gave you the money to look after your at the end of the relationship then the money is your to keep. If he is harassing you then you can contact the police or obtain a non molestation order - if the money was given to you in error then it would be his money - but if he owes you any money you could seek to offset the money owed. Happy to discuss but please rate positive
I hope that this helps - please rate positive