75100385

I have been caught drink driving but I felt fine to drive as

Customer Question

I have been caught drink driving but I felt fine to drive as I have had problems eating due to an operation I had and I don't no what's going to happen to me can you help me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What was your reading? Do you have any previous?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My reading was 57 and no this is the first thing I have done and am really scared
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You will get a fine and a ban for 12-18 months which can be reduced by 25% if you take the drink drive course. But you will be banned, there is no doubt. But no risk of prison.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so a ban and a fine that's what il get and I going to court on my own is that ok I just feel really scared as it's the first thing I've done and don't no what to do with my self
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Well it's only a fine and ban, nothing more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So that's what il get and nothing more I'm just hating my self coz I felt fine and now I've got all this in me hate myself for it but will be a 12 month ban and fine
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Indeed, I am sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So that's all I have to worry about fine and ban then yes
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do they contact your work about it
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So the court just leave it between me and them with the ban and fine
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Your employer wont be contacted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So I don't have to worry about telling my work about it then and I'm looking at a ban and fine
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No. But clearly you cant drive if banned.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I understand I can't drive but nothing more will come out of it like my boss finding out or anything like that
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Correct.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello so I'm looking at a ban and a fine and my boss will not find out will they that's all I'm worried about I just want to no what is redo going to happen so I can rest thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me so my mind can rest please
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Your boss wont find out unless you tell him or he goes to Court and sees.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going on my own to court so like you said they won't find out and what will the court do to me for punishment what am I looking at can you explain it all to me please I'm worried what I will get and about work
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean, what are you looking at?
I said you would get a fine and a ban. What else would you like to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just wanted to no that's all I'm getting for it coz I'm worried so a ban and a fine is all I'm looking at at my boss won't find out will they
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Fine and a ban. No your boss wont find out unless you tell him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you I'm just really worried about tomorrow how long will the ban be
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you read my response 15/10/2015 at 11:16 I said that it would be between 12-18 months ban.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you so my work don't find out and il be getting a ban and a fun if I do the course how long does it last for and how long will I be in court for
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You will be in court all day and the driving course is all day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that on the same day as the court is it I'm just wondering so if I go in at 10 in the morning roughly what time will I be there till just so I no what's going on I'm just worried
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No not the same day, it's a course.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks so you can't really say how long the court will go on for as I no and il be getting a ban and a fine do they always offer the course
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You could be there the whole day.