ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I bought a holiday to las vagas daughter and sonilaw

I bought a holiday to las vagas for my daughter and sonilaw but he as been refused a visa I phoned expedia to cancel or change the holiday as it is not till march 2015 I thought this would not be a problem I was wrong they say I cannot change holiday or the name . I can cancel the hotel but this now seems a problem or so they say can they do this
Why can you not change the holiday? What have they said?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have said it us Virgin Atlantic policy fot this holiday of which I was not aware
Have you spoken directly to Virgin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes got the same answer
The starting point is to check the terms and conditions of your agreement with Expedia - this document will set out the basis of whether you are allowed your money back or not secondly to consider any holiday insurance - companies are allowed to strict to the sale of such tickets on the basis that visas should have been resolved prior to purchase. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive