29905560

Do we need to record a change of address on our existing UK

Do we need to record a change of address on our existing UK passports?
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. There is no need to register a change of address on a passport. There is a space at the back for your address but you can just cross out the old address and type the new address on there. That is the only place where the address must be amended in relation to a passport, so you do not have to get anew passport or advise anyone else of the change. I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you