12826847

Police have told my son they will be arriving tonight to make

Customer Question

police have told my son they will be arriving tonight to make him sign a formal letter?
they have not given him any information other than a voice mail saying your not nicked!!
he became a farther yesterday and when he contacted the mother of the child to see his son she refused all contact with him or members of our family, all he is guilty of is giving her money and buy things for the baby? where does he stand in all this
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the allegation please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

after the birth of this baby the mother has always claimed the baby to be my sons, he has supported her with money and baby items, and tried to keep open communication, which her responses have been negative, other than asking for money, I meet with her and her mother, very strange set up, and they were angry I located where they lived and visited with gifts for the child, I clearly wasn't welcome, I also raised concerns to my son the environment they lived it, filth and dogs running loose, rabbits living indoors in hutches in the spare bedroom, she has been texting asking him to meet her, but he must be on his own!!

I advised this is a set up!! she called again 2 nights ago she gave him a post code, not her house, he said he would meet her but I was driving, she then text to say come alone or not at all, when we arrived there was no sign of her, therefore I defiantly believe he would have been set up. where dose he stand with wanting to see his son?

I am still not clear, what is the allegation? Harassment?