75100385

Received a summons in 30 mph area. Adressed to me

Received a summons for 39mph in 30 mph area. Adressed to me by my second name not first name which is on my driving license. Is this what you'd class as a typographical error or grounds forthe summons being dismissed
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Sadly not. The prosecutor can just amend the summons on the day. It is your name just not the right way round, so they can just amend it.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.