Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

2 hand spelalists have written reports about me and lost

2 hand spelalists have written nasty reports about me and lost me my case the words are slander and untrue solicitors have taken my money I am left with nothing my medical reports prove that iam not lying the other side atmetted lyableaty to my accident and no one will go up agaist them my human rights have been striped away I feel so low with no help and no were to turn they have taken everything and because they are a big firm the little person can rote no one cares can you please help.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
How are their reports wrong?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they are calling me a lyer saying I made it all up there is nothing wrong with me it didn't happen it is all in my head I am a cheat and a lot more nasty things my work made me two offers I was adviced not to take them I have even done the leg work to bring them down but solicitors have took my money and done nothing I have reported everyone involved in this matter and still no one is helping me no one wants to go up agest the hand specialist and I don't know what to do I have tried all routes and no one will help.

These things are very difficult because the hand experts are giving their opinion and it really would be for your lawyers to question their evidence if they are wrong in such matters. If the solicitors did not advise you properly then you would have a complaint and be able to raise a complaint against the solicitors.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have complained but to no avail that's why I was hoping for someone to advice me or give me names of some place that can help I have heard all the above for 4years I need help getting justice for myself and someone to help me get it, so do you know anyone I can turn to for this help

Have you tried new solicitors?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes they have taken my money all my savings and they to have done nothing to help they say they can win take your money pull out when the going gets tough all down to the hand experts statements and cd taken of me doing nothing it is just a joke and solicitors wont go up agast them.

Are you getting advice that you still have a claim
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my new solicitor has told the other side we are not gong ahead he said I would not win and if I don't pay other £3000 on the date they would go ahead and I would be charged more cost but I do have a good case and if someone that knows there job was backing me I know I can win it is the hand experts that know one will go up agaist this is what is destroying me so solicitors keep telling me I asked for case to be put aside I had no legal rep I was very ill had doctors note sent all to court was not informed of anything and the other solicitors are also calling me a lyer cheat you name it they are calling me it how can they get away with this.they have admitted it was there fult so am I being treated like this and wy wont anyone help me it is a injustice .

I am keen to see if I can help, but it rather appears that you are going to have to sit down either with your present solicitor or an independent barrister to look at all of your options. I am fearful that otherwise you will be simply throwing good money after bad. Happy to discuss - please rate positive
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for reply could you let me know how to go about getting hold of independent barrister and would I have to pay because like I have said I have used all my savings and have a low income so cant afford to go on down the road of paying out and getting no were.

Most chambers these days allow something called direct access - so go on line and google - check you like the look of the barrister - prices will range depending on experience. I would think about £500 and upwards. Please rate positive - thanks