12826847

The court order of ancillary relief stated ex wife to

Customer Question

the court order of ancillary relief stated for my ex wife to sell a property (a flat) and use all proceeds to reduce the mortgage on the FMH which has been transferred to her soul ownership. She is ordered to disclose all transaction so revealing the residual equity left in the estate. I have right to appeal the settlement up until the sale of the flat. She achieved the sale without informing me of progress such that i could redress via an appeal and has not fulfilled disclosure. I tried but have just been notified of failiure due to appealing out of time. What can i do, as this situation has tipped her equity through settlement massively in her favour, riding me of life savings and instilling on me that I pay periodical payment through the term of the fHM over the span of the mortgage in perpetuity. The effect of the sale has reduced the mortgage and term. what can i do to get the court to redress my 'sentence' of PP's and balance of equity?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What exactly did the order say regarding your right to appeal?