75100385

My previous landlord has made a money claim via the court

My previous landlord has made a money claim via the court for rent owed. I responded to admit to part of the amount she suggested was due. I now have had a photocopied one page document from the landlord to say that she accepts the reduced figure however
wants it pais in 2 installments of £800 a month. I have included an I & E as part of the form I replied to and sent into the court which clearly demonstrates that this figure is frankly ridiculous - in fact the figure is greater than I have coming in each
month. I had offered to pay £100 and demonstrated that this was the maximum I could do by detailing all my incomings and outgoings. I can't see a way to attach a copy of the form I have just been sent sadly. Please can you advise what my options are and if
there are any offical forms / replies that would apply in this circumstance. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Found a way to add an attachment! Attached is the form I received back.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The Court will set a payment amount. If you disagree with the payment amount you can apply to a Judge to have it varied.
But that is what you need to do. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no hearing date or anything just the attached so should I write to the court again?
Yes. Otherwise you need to make a formal application using form N244:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf
Can I clarify anything else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry just to clarify I need to either write a note to the court to say that I've received the attached document but to remind them of my I and E and my capacity to payOrTo make my own application?Which would you suggest?
Write first and then if that does not resolve it, make an application.
Does that clarify?