75100385

Recently went coded welder test that cost alot of

hi recently went for a coded welder test that cost alot of money. was Lloyd registered and was spouse to off been witnessed by Lloyd work carried out witch clearly states on the [Lloyd registered energy web site] never see anyone from Lloyd got told he was there but up in the offices doing stuff. paid half day training witch we never got had problems with equipment a friend came with us to do the same course. in total muse of spent £2000 between us both with travel hotel taxi food we was out of there by 2:30 half a day training half a day test. are trainer was in no fit state suffering with a very bad back was hardy there had to phone the office at one point to find out if he was still there left alone for very long periods at a time. that was on 12/10/15 test pieces never left there till the 13/11/15 on the Lloyd registered web page also states that they take the test pieces away with them because they have to witness the work carried out so they can right a testament out say they see the work carried out, after many phone calls never to got hold of them by the 16/10/15 we received a txt message saying we both failed i find it a really strange way of carrying out business. can anything be done?
Regards ***** ***** bell
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want a full refund and my expenses

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.