12826847

My name is ***** ***** i have a question in february this

hi my name is ***** ***** i have a question in february this year myself and my dog were hit by an asian driver on pedestrian crossings in walsall adn drove over my dog twice then drove again over him in there bid to escape endangering my life yet again and drove off leaving me bleeding my dog badly injured i was taked my dog took to a vets where he died a few days later the police told me find them and we will prosecute i searched for a few days found them and the car plus other cars they were using and i actually got on my phone a recorded addmission to what they done after the car that kiied my dog broke down by my home i gave this the police after 6 months ive got them so after 3 months the police phoned and said that they could not charge lack of evidence i want to no why im still undergoing trauma and councelling my dog did not deserve this niether does my family please help me thank you
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what info do you need thats how it happened crossing zebra crossing car on wrong side of road goes over my dog injures me thats it

Yes, so what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

all i want is why cant these persons responsible be bought to justice end of i want to no thank you the police said not enough evidence when i got there admittance to the evil they did cpc said no y

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can i take out a private summonds or take it to human rights to appeal against the outcome and decition made by the cpc and police

Well, there could be lots of reasons.
'Not enough evidence' can mean that they can't identify the driver, can't prove bad driving as opposed to an accident or just that they can't be confident that your account would be accepted at court.
Given the circumstances I would imagine the problem is with proving the identity of the driver but that is just a stab in the dark as ultimately I have no way of knowing what is the basis for this particular decision. Nobody will know that save for those that had vision of the case.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what about the addmission done by the driver does that count for nothing two weeks before they had the driver in for other wrong doings he denied it then what if they recorded his voice then with my recording is that not evidence alone his voice of admittancein two cases

Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the police had the driver who ran over my dog and me in the police station on another case two weeks before i got his admission on my phone he was asked about my dog which he denied he must have been recorded under oath well his voice on my phonewith his denial to the police cant that be checked for evidence with forensics or is the law afraid because those who killed my dog have gone into hiding now since his admittance could you please try to help me

I'm not sure what forensics you mean ? The two seem unconnected.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i mean can the two voices that are recorded be connected to the one person resposible and his name

You have left a negative rating.
I will be happy to continue with this if that rating was a mistake.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

all i ask is can you either give me an answer whether or not i can take a line on what is right what is wrong

Sorry but since you have left a negative rating I am unable to continue.