75100385

Re Traffic Law :How can I find out if a car has undergone repairs

Re Traffic Law :How can I find out if a car has undergone repairs under an insurance policy? Third party claims damage to their vehicle but have provided no evidence of damage or repairs, except a statement that these repairs to alleged damage were carried out under an insurance policy. I suspect there was no damage and no repairs were carried out. Is it possible to obtain the above information form the registration number of a vehicle. Could you recommend digital video forensic experts who will take instructions from the public to analyse video footage to check for the above, footage is taken at night and unclear hence needing analysis.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The forensic engineer would need to see the car to produce an accurate report. You can find car forensic engineers online if you google search.
Apart from this you would need authority from the policy holder in order to obtain information from the Insurance Company. They will hold the documents, but you need the policy holders permission before these details will be released.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.