Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I have a court order in place since 2012 ,this is to have my

Customer Question

I have a court order in place since 2012 ,this is to have my son every other weekend and half of all his school holidays . Over the last 12 months his mum ,my ex partner has stopped me seeing him on lots of occasions with the poor excuse of being ill ,other children's parties, or that he just does not want to stay at his home with me . She has now told the csa I don't have him at all . I have explained to them that I am still having at least 52 nights , and not over 100 but they have told me after second recosederation they believe , l don't have him at all. They say the court order is no good , and they prefer to believe the mothers facts of a calendar which she was to circle the days I had ,my son . This was left blank . The csa now are harassing me for money , this case has been going on since July and over 10 different csa works have been involved . I am getting no were and now will have to go a tribunal , why is the court order no good . Please help any pointers will be much appreciated .
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
The court order is good - I rather think you are being treated badly - as to contact I would be minded to take the matter back to court to enforce the court order - I attach herewith the relevant form to make an application to enforce - http://www.daviessolicitors.co.uk/forms_davies/Children/Application%20for%20enforcement%20of%20Contact%20Order.pdfHappy to discuss. Please rate positive
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How is it that the csa would rather have circles on a calendar than an a legal court order signed by a judge.
You have given me a negative rating - happy to answer your questions but please change to positive so that I can.
The fact is that the agency should consider an order more than circles on a diary - the court order is absolutely key