12826847

I have completed a investigation as to the authenticity of

Customer Question

I have completed a investigation as to the authenticity of a signature for a Client and the result proved to be in his favour - despite this he has demanded the wording be changed and the order in which I examined the documents - [a request I have generally refused apart from a typo - he is now demanding his fee to be returned or will take steps to recover it. Where do I stand ?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
To clarify you provided a service to him, the result of that services is a report and he is demanding the content of the report be changed otherwise he will sue you?
Did you have any terms and conditions or a description of the services agreed in writing?
AJ