12826847

If a brochure holiday states a specific date and cost,

Customer Question

If a brochure for a holiday states a specific date and cost, are they then allowed on booking to increase the price by in excess of £300. Surely the brochure price should be correct.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you checked the terms and conditions in the brochure in relation to the prices? For example anything which states that they could change?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have you checked the terms and conditions in the brochure in relation to the prices? For example anything which states that they could change?