How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34589
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have been named as benificiary partners retirement

Resolved Question:

I have been named as benificiary for my partners retirement plan. I have to pay transfer fees for the payment to be forwarded to my bank account. I am unable to pay this fee myself and bank will not take it out of retirement payment. Is there anyway that these bank charges can be paid.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I will need some further information first.A strange question I know - but have you ever met your partner in person
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have been chatting for over 6 months now
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry and I know that you will find this hard to accept but you are the victim of a Romance ScamIf there were any such funds there would be no fees payable for them to be paid to you - You can read more about such scams here am sorry to give such bad news - please ask if you need more detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have lost money to this scam already. Thankyou for your reply.