13262538

I have been named as benificiary partners retirement

I have been named as benificiary for my partners retirement plan. I have to pay transfer fees for the payment to be forwarded to my bank account. I am unable to pay this fee myself and bank will not take it out of retirement payment. Is there anyway that these bank charges can be paid.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I will need some further information first.A strange question I know - but have you ever met your partner in person
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have been chatting for over 6 months now
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry and I know that you will find this hard to accept but you are the victim of a Romance ScamIf there were any such funds there would be no fees payable for them to be paid to you - You can read more about such scams herehttp://www.cid.army.mil/romancescam.htmlI am sorry to give such bad news - please ask if you need more detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lost money to this scam already. Thankyou for your reply.