75100385

Good morning I've got a problem with one family who humiliating

Customer Question

Good morning
I've got a problem with one family who humiliating and harassing me and my family on my business page. This effecting my family and my business. I've informed police about it. Is there anything else I can do about it?
Margarita
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the harassment please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know how to put it all in 2 words... Basically those two ladies are mother and daughter. The mother had a treatment in my beauty and aesthetics clinic. She came for a follow up appointment, but was late for 45 mins. So I asked her to wait for a bit because I filled that slot with another client. She left clinic very angry and her daughter rang me and was very rude over the phone. So now they trying to ruine my business on my FB bisness page making bad comments. They've involved all there friends to give me lowest rate, but the worse that all of them making a horrible comments about me , my husband, my other little kids. It's gone too far now. I'm thinking of sewing them.
What have the police said please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

they took some details over the phone and booked an appointment with us

Ok. You can get a Solicitor to write and ask them to stop the harassment or say you will seek a Court order. If they dont then you can issue proceedings yourself. You would need to complete form N1:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
And N16a
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf
The Court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make an order to stop them harassing you. If the Court does and they continue, this is contempt of Court for which they can be warned, fined or sent to prison.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.