12826847

Dear Sirs. I think I have put my question to you in a

Customer Question

Dear Sirs. I think I have put my question to you in a perfectly precise, and understandable manner. I myself went through enough of an ordeal, which at the end of the day i put forward to you in simple terms the reason for my decision, and the action i have taken. Yours sincerely ***** *****

I can't see another question against your account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

H i. This is my final comment,which I put to you in a very respectful, and polite manner.

At almost 87 years of age,, within a few days, I think that enough is enough, and if you have any respect at all for the elderly, then I would appreciate a little kindness, and respect, by my answering my initial question, once and for all.

Yours sincerely ***** *****

I'm not sure what I can add?
You do not seem to have asked a question?