12826847

On 24/07/15, a vehicle that I own was parked in Asda Car Park

Customer Question

On 24/07/15, a vehicle that I own was parked in Asda Car Park in Beverley East Yorkshire.
The vehicle overstayed the 2 hour parking limit by 2minutes & 50 seconds & nmI subsequently received a Parking Charge Notice for £40, from Smart Parking.
This I ignored, as I considered the charge to be wholy unreasonable & since then I have been informed by Smart Parking that the charge had been iuncreased to £70.
A further letter dated 06/10/15 has been received today (21/10/15) from Debt Rocovery Plus, informing me that the charge has now been increased to £120, and that payment must be made by 20/10/15, whjich was yesterday.
Is this legal to demand a retrospective payment?
Look forward to your response.
Many thanks,
John M. Hewson
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did their terns allow to increase the charge please?l
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The original notice said that after the discount period had elapsed then the charge would be increased to £70.
That notice was sent on 30/07/15 & a further notice was sent on 04/09/15
confirming that amount & also stating that a further £10 would be payable 14 days from that date.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Please anmswer my original question, but not with a questeion to which I responded & have received no reply