12826847

A court order was made some years ago against my ex husband

Customer Question

A court order was made some years ago against my ex husband who incidentally was practising as one of her Majesty's Queen's Counsel to pay the mortgage on the property I was living in as he had been made bankrupt and lost the two houses he owned one of which I lived in and he told me would eventually be my pension. three and a half years a go he refused to pay the mortgage saying he did not have the funds and that if I did not pay the baliffs would be round to evict me. I took in lodgers and this has pad the mortgage with help from my children ever since.
He now lives rent free in a house that belonged to his father with a partner who sold her house he has some sort of legal job as a prosecutors I think but still refuses to help or contribute. My funds are limited I work full time to keep going - I am 67 - I have put my pension into the repair of the house so am now looking to securing in some way my future.
Any ideas
Maureen
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow much doe she owe you and what steps have you taken to recover the monies
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is my husband not a she. Approximately 28,000 has been paid in mortgage over three years in February it will be four years. I have done nothing as communication always breaks down as you can imagine he is a clever man who has managed to hoodwink many.
Sorry that was a typographical error the words should have read 'does he"When was the Order actually made and what is the wording regarding these payments
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will need to look out the court order at home this is my work e mail as your site would not accept my private one. It will be next week now as I am away looking after my grandchildren in London. Can you see why***@******.*** was not acceptable. I assume there is no time limit on me contacting you as I paid £46.00.Maureen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I scan the document to you?Maureen
This is the guidance we are givenGetting files from customers1. To the left of the Send button, customers will see an "+ Add Files" link. Customers will click on that link and select file(s) that they'd like to share with you. 2. After the selected file has fully uploaded, the uploaded file will be shown below the message box. Customers can add multiple files at once. and yes you can ask as much as you like!