13262538

My husband is being made bankrupt I own a declaration of trust

My husband is being made bankrupt I own a declaration of trust of a 100% and he owns 0% of the house will I loose my home
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstIn what circumstances was this Declaration prepared
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I bought my husbands interest in the house when he was made bankrupt prevesiously declaration of trust dated october 2014
Did you but it from his Trustee in Bankruptcy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes i did
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then yes it will ensure that there is no further risk because of the latest problems.However it would be wise to try and remortgage and Transfer the property into your sole name at some pointPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome I hope all goes well