How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a 10 multiple entry US visa which I obtained

Customer Question

I have a 10 multiple entry US visa which I obtained in 2014. I have travelled twice to US between 2014 and Sept 2015. In Sept 2015, I received AC10 and AC 20 ( 5 points, 300 pounds fine) for a parking incident in UK. I hold Indian passport and UK ILR. Can I travel to US on work with my existing visa? Should I take any extra steps?
- Vidya
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes you can travel on your existing visa and you don't need to notify the USA of these. They are driving offences.
So no extra steps. Can I clarify anything for you About this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. That is a relief. I plan to apply for British passport in 2 yrs time. Would I be eligible for ESTA for US give my convictions or should I apply for Visa then.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes. These are not offences of moral turpitude so dont need declaring.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: