75100385

I have a 10 multiple entry US visa which I obtained

Customer Question

I have a 10 multiple entry US visa which I obtained in 2014. I have travelled twice to US between 2014 and Sept 2015. In Sept 2015, I received AC10 and AC 20 ( 5 points, 300 pounds fine) for a parking incident in UK. I hold Indian passport and UK ILR. Can I travel to US on work with my existing visa? Should I take any extra steps?
- Vidya
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes you can travel on your existing visa and you don't need to notify the USA of these. They are driving offences.
So no extra steps. Can I clarify anything for you About this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. That is a relief. I plan to apply for British passport in 2 yrs time. Would I be eligible for ESTA for US give my convictions or should I apply for Visa then.
Yes. These are not offences of moral turpitude so dont need declaring.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Fantastic..tks
Great.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/