12826847

I am entering the first steps of a divorce desperation do

Customer Question

Hi I am entering the first steps of a divorce desperation do I have rights to half my house !!there is no adultery taken place
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How long have you lived together and are there any children involved.How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgageWhat other assets are there and what income do you each have
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We've been married 15 years together in a house 17 years two kids 13 and 11!! The house is worth approx 450.000 mortgage of 192.000k I work within the family business bringing home £425 a week !! She has her own business as a hairdresser with a turn over of approx 2500 a week
How much does a cheaper three bedroom property in the same school area cost to buy?