75100385

Is this a breach of contract. i left my telecoms provider

Customer Question

is this a breach of contract.
i left my telecoms provider after 20 months of none stop problems with our service.
Internet dropping out etc during this period we also upgraded at our expense & where put straight in to a new contract ( to make it work)
This day & age everything is about internet e:mails & we can not be with out so i changed provider.
it now works great, however my previous provider wants £971.00 to leave
(remainder of contract & summons charge) is this right or have they released me from my contract with it not working.
also, my previous business partner set this up does this also go in my favour since he is no longer a director.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What do your terms say about continuity of service please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only information I have is their terms & conditions on line which they told me to look at. As I said I never set this up it was all done over the phone by a previous Director.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is also a voice recording of the initial set up which they sent me.they have logs of the 2 site visits we had but no logs of the complaints that where made.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what time would you be contacting me so i can leave my self available ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me a number and a time to call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07858 570 580 is the best number any time before 5 is good i will leave myself available.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.