12826847

I need advice over employment : Would like to take a manager

Customer Question

I need advice over employment : Would like to take a manager to civil court for deformation of character that lead to loss of credibility and reputation with locum agency and affected my livelihood.
Is he still your employer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No

He did not employ me directly, I was on contract via agency

but their behaviour has affected my further employment with the agency.

PS am still having problem with registration on line with respect to my email. can you edit my email to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok.
What has he been saying about you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

To whom it may concern

I have just read your disclaimer and noticed that your experts are not lawyers and am very disappointed as my hope was raised, this is why I have not requested for refund

Your company advert come across that you are all law expert. Notting to show initially that its based on public forum and question. based on this please refund my £56. please confirm refund date.

Hello I am not sure why you think we are not lawyers. The person you were peaking to earlier is a qualified and practising barrister. I am a qualified and practising solicitor. All experts on this site are qualified lawyers.