13262538

The objectors have not to a order from the COP by 4pm 19th

Customer Question

The objectors have not to a order from the COP by 4pm 19th October 2015. what will happen now I have advised the COP
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am prepared to wait l will be asking other questions
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about the background to your question please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am the applicant for deputyship for my mother. My sister amend is the supporter but 4 other namely 2 brothers and 2 sisters are objecters but have not sent their cop24 documents or cost to my sister. They have sent me cop24 documents but not what the cop ordered namely their cost to date and projected cost. Both myself and sister have informed the cop
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
For clarity the objectors have NOT complied with the Directions of the Court of Protection
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is right
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Does the last Order spell out what will happen if they do NOT file on time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no other than a time and date
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the court document was a order to parties conform
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How far has the applictaion actually reached?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
next step court hearing birmingham
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What is the hearing called
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
l due not now it as not been set as yet other than it will be in birmingham family court,
I believe that the objectors are doing this knowing to delay the case being concluded
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is it only the costs assessment and statement that is outstanding?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Cop24 plus documents and costs to the supporter Amanda.
I have sent you cost they have not sent me their cost to date or projected
Janet
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What are the grounds for objecting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They suggested in their Cop24 filling that l was untrustworthy and had money from my parents, this claim was totally unsubstantiated and no documentation was given to the Cop to uphold their claim.
I do believe that this is a delaying tactics and l believe that the 4 objectors nievly thought the Cop would make judgment on word say.
JANET
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Their failure to provided all the documents is sadly not sufficient to have the case dismissed before the hearing - but it will help when it comes to your claiming costs from the other parties when your applictaion is successfulAt thistsage a simple formal letter highlighting what they have not done will be sufficientPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not had hearing date given to the case, as yet Ltd as been last to judge Gibbon in Birmingham for his/her recommendation with regards ***** ***** my father as tried to stop me for see mom l informed him because of mother Dementia siblings have the right to see her
Janet
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Actually no there is no automatic right for anyone to see he if she does not wish to see them - even though she has dementia.
At the Directions hearing you can bring the lack of costs paperwork to the attention of the Court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand what you are saying l have emailed the Cop with my concerns and my sister Amanda as sent a letter will they reply to use and order the objecters to conform with the Order before a hearing date.
Janet
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Unlikely - but that works in your favour as otherwise it will just be put right and ignored
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope that will be the case it would be nice for once
Janet
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
From what you have said they will struggle to successfully oppose it