Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

I don't live with my husband anymore though I have two children

Customer Question

I don't live with my husband anymore though I have two children with him, hes been unfaithful and has other woman whom he has a child with and another on the way. He has threathened to divorce me since march and I know he has been hiding his finances. He has a business in Germany and he is a project manager here. I know some of his business bank account and he has closed one of which I know.
He has called me a thief and said he will make sure I get nothing from the divorce. He has starting calling another woman in the presence of my children begging her to please have a baby for him. What chance have I got now
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
I am not entirely sure of your question. How long have you been together?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have been married since 2003 but I moved out in 2010 because he was never there and was not responsible and was completely lonely and above he was HIV
Have you divorced or sorted finances yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, he has said he would divorce me and marry the baby mama who is also pregnant with the second child and he said in the presence of my daughter asking another woman to please have a child for him. he calls me a thief and said I wouldn't get any money. hes been hiding his finances. hes a project manager and keeps saying hes a security man.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nothing sorted , he only gives 180 pounds for my 2 children
Ok well the starting point is that you are married. You should see a solicitor about resolving the issue of your divorce and indeed finances sooner rather than later. The starting point in a divorce where you have been married for more than 12 years is that the court would put all of the assets into a hypothetic pot and the starting point would be 50-50. He should be paying proper maintenance for the children. The courts are taking very seriously the issue of a person trying to hide assets. I hope that this helps. Please rate positive.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What about the fact that he is deliberately impregnanting other woman and saying that I would get nothing.
He is saying these things as it is part of his control tactics - to scare you. This is why you need to take action. Please rate positive.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not finished..... Is there a way for me to make him pay for the divorce because I'm scared as I do not know what hes intentions are
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm a student at the moment..
Yes you an seek assistance in this regard.
Some law firms will let clients pay their legal fees when their divorce or dissolution has been finalised and once they have reached a financial settlement. This type of funding is sometimes called a ‘Sears Tooth agreement’ in England, Wales or Northern Ireland after the law firm that first offered it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I have to pay another money
no
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Somebody said I shouldn't have moved out. But he wouldn't give money..he travels unannounced, wasn't speaking to me wouldn't let me cook for him
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He's treated me like a slave and never let me choose or decide on anything... I heard men are smart at hiding money.. though I have a list of some places he's worked I the past.and bank details that he's closed down
Also would he be liable for delibrately impregnating other women so that I get less money. I have emails where he called me a thief saying he will deal with me
This appears to be controlling behaviour
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to know if I will be able to get some money from this man because he has hidden a lot and he pays tax by himself. He earns 7500 pounds per month's and says it's 1800. He delibrately got someone pregnant twice and now planning another. He says I won't get anything. I have his bank names and also lists of where he's worked. Are these enough evidence. I know he's also changed the names on his business to his friends. What chance do I have
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has a business in Germany where he sells food
Happy to help but this is now technically a different question and needs to be relisted whereupon I can deal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean you can't deal with this
No I can deal but technically it is a new question and has to be listed as such
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So you mean I have to pay? I'm sorry I can't because it's still the same family and I just started yesterday
But technically it is a different question. My view remains that you have a very good case against him.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I re-list
You just list as a new question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My new question * my husband has been working has a planner/project manager, he pays his tax and pretends he's a security man and that he earns 1800 permonth instead of 7500 or more. He already told me that he will make sure I get nothing money so now he has a baby mama with who he has a child and another due next month. He's been trying a baby with another woman now. I have 2 for him. He has been changing his business details but I know a few banks that He has used before but have them closed down. He's even Hiv and I don't know how he's sleeping Sith this woman. Will I still get sth because he days I will get nothing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Or where exactly do I put the new question because other pages required me to pay
Not sure will try and get someone to help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its annoying as I have been trying don't know how to re-list as it keeps redirecting me to make another payment. I have signed in and out but still don't know how to re-list.
if you don't mind, please would answer the question on here as a new one as I'm just curious because the man has been saying I'm a looser and that I will leave with nothing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if I click ask another question then it ask me to pay money
I think that is how it works.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
then I'm not satisfied I thought I could ask as much as possible with amount I paid
No it doesn't quite work like that. I remain of the view that you have a good claim - he is trying to control you and you need to see a solicitor