12826847

Sir,I am Mr.Bruno Lappen from Batticaloa,

Customer Question

Dear Madam / Sir,
I am Mr.Bruno Lappen from Batticaloa, Sri Lanka. I wish to migrate to UK on Ancestors basis.
Mr.Victor ***** ***** the father of my Grand Mother Miss.Olivia Patterson married name Mrs.Olivia Magdalene Lappen (Pearly Lappen) was worked at Batticaloa Police Station. According to a letter sent to me by Police Headquarters, Colombo, Sri Lanka O5th August 2013 by Reference No.C8/291/2013 mentioned that none of the old documents is to be found at Batticaloa Police Station due to the Terrorist activities. But his Profession was mentioned in his Birth Certificate as Police Sergeant and it was mentioned in my Grand Mother's Marriage Certificate as Retired Police Sergeant.
Please take steps for me to migrate to UK on Ancestor basis.
BRUNO LAPPEN
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWere any of YOUR Grand Parents born in the UK?