12826847

I have just asked a question and then discovered part of the

Customer Question

I have just asked a question and then discovered part of the answer - I obviously should have cancelled my 'membership' of Just~Answer after asking the question that I needed to ask. I am going to cancel membership now. However that leaves me still wondering
if because of the mistaqke and the fact that I did not understand the system you would be willing to reimburse me the two months' worth of #38 payments that I have unintentionally incurred and really can't afford to pay. Please could Juat Answer email me to
respond about this. My membership number was XXXXXXXXXXX GBR and my email address is xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx