12826847

My name is ***** ***** recently I have bought a car from

Hello,my name is ***** ***** recently I have bought a car from a dealer in Long Eaton for which I have paid cash £1,550.After a service inspection I brought the car back to the dealer for multiple mecanical problems asking for money back.The dealer said he cannot do this and told me to adress to Trading Standards.What do I have to do now,please?
Why does he say he can't do this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He said the company is located in US,until the end of this month is nobody in that office,so he can do nothing for me in this matter
How long ago did you buy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wednesday,07/10/2015,from GRAND PRIX MOTORS,449 TAMWORTH ROAD,LONG EATON NOTTINGHAM NG103GL
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was 16.35 and BARCLAYS works till 16.30,therefore I withdraw £300.00 from an ATM and gave it to the dealer whos name is ***** ***** till next day, when,after I have collected £1300.00 from the bank I paid to him the difference of £1250.00 total amount being £1,550.00 When I asked about warranty the dealer sais that cannot help me because the car price is under the level of £2,000.00,therefore,if there is something wrong he will sort it out for me.Just empty words.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On the 13Oct.2015,after a mechanical investigation I drove back to the dealer to show him a list with all troubles that car it has but there was nobody at their office in LongEaton.So the next day I have tried again to give the car back to dealer but nobody was there.I have called his mobile number,did not answer at all.So,Monday the19th of October2015 at 11.00am I called the dealer from another number telling him that I want to buy a car.He said will be in the office in20 minutes,he came at 13.oopm.
Ok.
Sorry if I am missing the point but surely he is in Long Eaton?
What is in the States according to him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The dealer,Giusseppe,is running his business in Long Eaton where are exposed some used cars ready to be sold to some naives like me.This dealer told me that is not so easy to get my money back because the head office of the company is in the USA,so it will take time to solve my case.I am sorry that I have to say that this looks like a hustler job.
That is ridiculous.
They have an office in the Uk and so can be sued here.
They are trading in the UK and so are bound by the SGA.
If he doesn't deal with this then just issue against him at the small claims court.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please,to help me with the small claim court,how and where can I find them,what are the implications and if I do have real chances to get my money back.Thank you very much Jo for understanding and hope that will be justice.