How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 33079
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

I actually live in France but my property and tenants are in

Resolved Question:

I actually live in France but my property and tenants are in the UK. Would I need to attend court if I go down that route? Money is already tight because of the arrears and damages etc and then costs for me to get to the uk etc would add to this. Can I
claim for travel expenses?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
If they dispute the claim then you would need to attend the final hearing. You can claim reasonable travel expenses for such claims. Happy to discuss. Please rate positive
Thomas Judge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you