ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Obtaining mortgage when not declaring a pending divorce se

Obtaining mortgage when not declaring a pending divorce settlement
can you provide me with some more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I was married 20 yrs and my day divorce and financial have been going on 2 yrs he has a new partner who he committed adultery with and they brought a house together in May 15 with the gratuity he received from leaving his employment which was half mine as per family courts now after buying this house he has no money for me and when I'm awarded 50% of things he will not have enough to pay his new mortgage he didn't declare that this financial matter had not been resolved when he applied for his mortgage
Has the court ordered him to pay you a specific sum?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No this is going to court as we speak 16th Nov according to family court and my solicitor in a marriage of 20 yrs its law that it's 50/50 I left him with nothing and have had nothing of him at all
The starting point is 50-50. The court will not reward him for having attempted to hide money with this new property.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Last question does him obtaining a mortgage and not declaring that this matter outstanding which will be a financial obligation come down to getting mortgage fraudulent
No it is not a fraud with respect to the mortgage company. Please rate positive
Please rate